| Website Updates
for October 20 - November 2, 2011
- The Commission elected the following officers at the 2011 Annual
- The Executive Committee released the new Advisory
- Terry Clark, PA
Chair - Summer Foxworth, CO
- Phil Cox, OR
By-laws - Read the amended by-laws here.
- View the new legal memo for guidance on transferring juveniles to and
Evaluation - Did you attend the training sessions offered at the
2011 Annual Business Meeting? Take a moment and complete an evaluation here.
Compact Office Updates
District of Columbia
- Please welcome Michael Umpierre as the Commissioner for the District
of Columbia. His contact information is below:
District of Columbia ICJ Office
Department of Youth Rehabilitation
450 H St., N.W. 4th Floor
Washington, DC 20001
T: (202) 727-1836
- Runaway Coordinator Connie Richardson is on leave from October 12 -
December 12, 2011. Please send all runaway referrals to Letta Porter
Jones during this time.
+ Vermont - Due to flooding damage caused by Hurricane Irene,
please contact the VT ICJ in the following manner:
There will be a
delay in processing of mail by up to a week. Please e-mail or call the
VT ICJ Office prior to sending physical mail.
+ Compact Office
Directory - If you
would like specific information listed on your Compact Office Directory
or state page regarding who to contact for runaways, parole, probation
and general correspondence, please click here to
submit those changes.
+ HTML Rules
ICJ Rules are now available in a Step-by-Step HTML format.
+ Bench Book for Judges & Court Personnel - Available for download in PDF