| Compact Office
Updates for February 23 - 29, 2012
+ California - Michael Farmer will be out of the office until March
26, 2012. Pamela Arcuri and Patrice Betancur will cover all juvenile
interstate matters. Please direct all email correspondence to Californiafirstname.lastname@example.org
- The CO Compact Office has moved. Phone, fax, and email contacts
remain the same. The new mailing address is:
Colorado Division of Youth
- Please send all ICJ email correspondence to NH-ICJ@dhhs.state.nh.us.
From January 30 - March 8, 2012, Casey Laurie will be on leave.
Please contact Rich Neilsen for ICJ inquiries at (603) 625-5471
(ext.391) during this time.
- Shaina Kern is on leave until May 1, 2012. During this time, direct
all general cases and correspondence to:
and Failed Placement cases
and correspondence to:
If you are unsure where to send an email, please direct your inquiry to
- Please note the new email address format for the NC Compact Office:
The new mailing address for the NC Compact Office is:
North Carolina Department of
4212 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, NC 27699-4212
Directory - If you
would like specific information listed on your state page regarding who
to contact for runaways, parole, probation
and general correspondence, click here to
submit those changes.
- Click here
to download the updated Bench Book for Judges and Court Personnel.
- The updated forms effective March 1, 2012 are available.
Updated Rules PDF
- The ICJ Rules effective March 1, 2012 are available here.
Updated HTML Rules
- The step-by-step HTML ICJ Rules effective March 1, 2012 are available
+ Registration for Rules Training
- The National Office is hosting two-day Rules Training sessions on
WebEx. These sessions are open to probation officers, parole officers,
compact office staff, and anyone involved in compact business.
All sessions start at 2:00pm Eastern. Register for a session
April 10 – 11, 2012: Click here to register.
Subscribe to JIDS Newsletter
- You can receive updates and important announcements regarding JIDS
(Juvenile Interstate Data System by subscribing here.