Contact the ICJ National Office

Please use this contact form to reach the ICJ National Office. Be sure to complete all of the fields in the form so that we may assist you as quickly as possible.

IMPORTANT: Parole and Probation Officers with questions about specific states should contact the Interstate Compact Office of that state for answers.

IMPORTANT: Family members of juveniles need to contact their respective parole or probation officer for information about interstate transfers, or get in touch with the Compact Office of the state in which the offender currently resides.