Yes, a juvenile is eligible for transfer if he/she is:
- classified as a juvenile in the sending state;
- an adjudicated delinquent, adjudicated status offender, or has a deferred adjudication in the sending state; and
- under the jurisdiction of a court or appropriate authority in the sending state; and
- has a plan inclusive of relocating to another state for a period exceeding ninety (90) consecutive days in any twelve (12) month period;
- and has more than ninety (90) days or an indefinite period of supervision remaining at the time the sending state submits the transfer request; and
- will reside with a legal guardian, relative, non-relative or independently, excluding residential facilities; or is a full time student at an accredited secondary school, or accredited university, college, or licensed specialized training program and can provide proof of acceptance and enrollment.