After two years of virtual meetings, the Executive Committee is looking forward to meeting in person again in 2022. In addition, the meeting will be live-streamed, to allow more ICJ staff and allies to access the content in real time.
View the meeting AGENDA.
No Registration Fee Required.
- Registration for on-site attendees is now closed. Please contact Emma Goode for more information.
- Commissioner/voting designees must in attend in person to vote.
A live stream option will be made available via Zoom for those who cannot attend in person. Click the options below to register:
Hotel registration is now closed. Please contact Emma Goode for more information.
Doubletree by Hilton in South Burlington, Vermont
- A credit card will be required to guarantee the room; however, will not be charged in advance.
- 3 nights lodging will be paid direct by the Commission for the commissioners/voting designees and ex officios.
Book your airline or train ticket, if needed. Given increasing challenges with air travel, attendees are encouraged to consider train and automobile options.
- Air Travel – Reimbursed participants should purchase airline tickets prior to August 31.
- Attendees are expected to purchase coach/economy class tickets.
- Attendees are encouraged to purchase directly from the airline, rather than a third-party ticketing agency (such as Expedia or Priceline).
- The Executive Committee approved a temporary airline ticket reimbursement limit of $800.00.
- If purchasing an airline ticket in advance creates a financial hardship, please email the National Office for prior approval to utilize the approved travel agency. Any cancelled airline tickets purchased in advance by ICJ are subject to reimbursement by the traveler.
- Mileage is reimbursed at the federal rate of 62.5¢ per mile.
For additional information, refer to the ICJ Travel Reimbursement Policy.
The Commission will reimburse the Commissioner or their Designee from each state/territory to attend this meeting in in accordance with the ICJ Travel Reimbursement Policy. View Requesting Reimbursement Instructions.
- At the conclusion of the event, complete the ICJ ABM Expense Report Form.
- The expense report form should be completed, signed, and emailed with scanned receipts in one pdf to Emma Goode by November 8.