ICJ’s On-Demand training modules provide 24/7 access to a variety of information related to the Compact rules and processes.
- ICJ - #1 Introduction to ICJ Rules and Eligibility for Compact Services
- ICJ - #2 Transfer of Supervision
- ICJ - #3 Supervision in the Receiving State
- ICJ - #4 Returning Juveniles
- ICJ - #5 Travel Permits*
- ICJ - #6 Legal Significance of the ICJ
- ICJ - New Commissioner/Designee Training
- ICJ - 2018 Amendment Training
- ICJ - 2016 ABM Training: It Takes a Village to Return a Juvenile
- JIDS - Field Staff Training
- JIDS - Upgrade for Compact Offices 2017
- JIDS - Upgrade for Field Users 2017
* ICJ Modules 5 is under construction due to the 2018 rule amendments and temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Click here to access the On-Demand training portal.