ICJ’s On-Demand training modules provide 24/7 access to a variety of information related to the Compact rules and processes.
- ICJ - #1 Introduction to ICJ Rules and Eligibility for Compact Services
- ICJ - #2 Transfer of Supervision
- ICJ - #3 Supervision in the Receiving State
- ICJ - #4 Returning Juveniles*
- ICJ - #5 Travel Permits*
- ICJ - #6 Legal Significance of the ICJ*
- ICJ - New Commissioner/Designee Training
- ICJ - 2018 Amendment Training
- ICJ - 2016 ABM Training: It Takes a Village to Return a Juvenile
- JIDS - Field Staff Training
- JIDS - Upgrade for Compact Offices 2017
- JIDS - Upgrade for Field Users 2017
* ICJ Modules 4 - 6 are under construction due to the 2018 rule amendments and temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The ICJ 2-day rules trainings are underway for compact office and field staff. Please check the website CALENDAR under the TRAINING TAB for registration and dates.